Matthew J. Staub, Esq.
Matt Staub lives and practices in San Diego where he focuses in taxation, estate planning, trust administration, estate/probate litigation, and small business law. Mr. Staub has a diverse background with experience in many areas of civil law in both a transactional and litigation setting. Mr. Staub is active in the San Diego community and also volunteers his time towards pro bono legal work and sits on the board of a charitable organization.
- J.D. from University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, Taxation Concentration
- B.S. from Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, in Accounting and Entrepreneurship
- California Supreme Court
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- United States Tax Court
Affiliations and Activities Include
- San Diego County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- San Diego Chamber of Commerce
- San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program
- Active 20-30 Club of San Diego, Board Member