From fiduciaries not acting properly to a sole beneficiary looking to obtain their rightful inheritance, we represent beneficiaries, heirs, or any other party seeking to assert their rights in a will, trust, or estate.
A common list of litigation services include the following:
- Contested wills and trusts
- Removal of trustee or personal representative
- Breach of fiduciary duty claims
- Disputing property claims
- Petitions for accounting
- Compelling trustee to provide information and terms of trust
We also represent fiduciaries of estates, whether that be a trustee, executor, or administrator.